Thread: South Louisiana
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 08:18 PM   #1626 (permalink)
PaulZ370
Track Member

Drives: 011 370 BSM/T/SP/6MT
PaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud of
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk86 View Post
I'm jealous! That's going to be an awesome setup!
I know - I like the way the tips look on the inside of them, not to mention the engraved name on top. Also, I spoke to the guy (Tony) for almost 30 to 40 minutes discussing the type of system that I would be comfortable with. This was no sales pitch, it was more about what I liked or not liked till we got the system setup perfect for me, at least on paper. Here's the best part - if the sound is too loud, then I send him back my non-resonated HFC's, he'll convert them to resonated HFC's, then send them back to me for a total shipped cost (there and back) of less than $200... If the shipment shows up damaged, I call him up, they have UPS pick it up, they put in the claim with UPS, and they re-manufacture the system immediately without any time delays... not much more I can ask for.

BD2ZBN :: 2011 BSM/TRG/SP/6MT/Stillen Oil Cooler/K&N CAI/Michelin PSS/Brake Light/EIBACH Sway Bars/FI Res. HFC+18" Res. CBE/Morimoto XB LED/DRLs/10mm Spacers
PaulZ370 is offline   Reply With Quote