View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 07:18 PM   #495 (permalink)
Rooster89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: fast
Rooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
edit: you do have to pay tax on fair market value.. but I haven't found any info on cars and stuff being charged 42%+ taxes..
25% is the highest I have found, which is still alot.. but.. still
Now you go and start pulling up facts...making me look bad

Nah

Quote:
As of 2008, the highest tax bracket starts at $357,700 and is 35%. When you start adding in state and local taxes, you could very well get close to 50%. If the prize is smaller, you probably won’t be taxed at 50%.
Prize Winnings Tax

Quote:
The suggested retail price is €255,000 in Europe, £201,900 in the UK and $379,700 in the U.S

the last quote was from wikipedia....under aventador

so federal taxes alone would be around 135 grand. so with state taxes i could see getting a gtr and a 911 depending on the state.
Originally Posted by Shadoquad View Post
Rooster is a lot like Socrates, except with far more b*tches, far less manservants, and a powdery white mustache.