View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 03:48 PM   #174 (permalink)
370zproject
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 A/T 370z blue
370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechidz View Post
email I just sent to Nissan via:
NissanUSA.com - Contact

Dear Nissan,

I am writing to inquire about the status of a known issue with Nissan 370z models assembled from 2009 until early 2010 that involves a faulty Steering Wheel Lock that causes the Intelligent Key Warning to engage and effectively stranding vehicle owners without the ability to operate their car. This is a known issue that in fact WAS recalled already on the exact same part on the Nissan GTR models. I feel that it is unacceptable that so many people are experiencing this problem and that those of us driving with this part number have to wait to be inconvenienced tremendously by the part failing until it gets recalled. Please contact me with any questions about my concerns with this issue. I am a 15 year driver of Nissan vehicles and continue to purchase and drive them after my 1996 Sentra, 2001 Sentra and 2007 Murano were all reliable vehicles I expected my 2009 370z (my Dream car) to follow with that same level of reliability and ease of mind, but as it stands I do not feel comfortable recommending Nissan to my friends and family until this issue is resolved satisfactorily. Thank you for your attention to this matter.
iv tried that kinda did not work

Brake Upgrade Package ate blue, hawk hp ceramic pads, and slotted rotors
370zproject is offline   Reply With Quote