View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 01:55 PM   #35 (permalink)
brucelidat
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370z 7AT GM Sp
brucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond repute

I think the Z is a great balanced package. It's not the fastest, but it is fast enough. If I ever really wanted to be significantly faster, I can drop a SC or TT into it. Handling and feel is great. The hatch can fit surprisingly more in it than you think. I agree with other posts that the NVH issue isn't too bad stock and is more pronounced from mods which are obviously optional and up to the owner/driver. If you come form a non-performance car, then it will feel rough and loud but not so much that you will never get used to it and it will forever bother you. The pebbles in the wheel wells are the most annoying thing, but dynamat can solve that. The sectret to appreciating the car is to hop itno a normal car every once in a while. Whenever I drive my mom's camry, my gf's civic, or my sister's accord, I realize how much more fun the Z is. Also, it just looks great. I think it looks better than porsches and owning it has skewed my opinion on most cars. Most cars look so dull to me now. I might have some trouble when I need a new car in the future because of this.