View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 11:59 AM   #80 (permalink)
Gungrave
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
Gungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwan72 View Post
Well if i were you i would run a little aggressive fitment as of 20X9.5 +20 Fronts and 20X11 +15 would be just nice and not too sticked out. with new wheels you just have to make some subtle adjustments with the camber so the handling will not affected due to different spec of wheel. 295s and 305s will fit no problem at all, in fact there's a member running 345 at the rears! and both 295s and 305s can fit 10.5 wide wheel no problem, but just a little squishy side with 305s. if you're lowered, 305/25/20 is the way to go
Cool thanks for the info Iwan, but a few more questions lol. I don't plan on lowering the car at all, major paranoia about bottoming out. Not to mention the roads out here suck horribly. And I'd rather not have to change the cambers. So what is the highest tire size for the rear that I could use with the offset for the wheels and not have to change the camber at all? Also what do you mean by "squishy" side with the 305's. I'm more of a biker so squishy edges would actually be good on bike tires lol. More grip in the curves Whereas for cars.....no clue at all lol.
Gungrave is offline   Reply With Quote