View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 08:23 AM   #11 (permalink)
awesomez
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z Touring 7AT
awesomez is on a distinguished road

Road noise being normal is a bit misleading. I bought the touring for the GT feel. In fact I tested a few different new cars before choosing Z and all had lower road noise.

Again, same answer to the mirror issue, all but 1 of the cars had smaller mirrors, G37. I am not trying to compare my new car to a century old car.

There is a stretch of road that I travel on every day and the cruise control does the same thing, falls down 4 mph. I can demonstrate this to anybody anytime.

I don't do upgrades, because I don't want to void warranty or even suggest to the dealer that they might gave grounds for voiding warranty. I am civilized like that so I will stick with the exhaust.

Yes gas pedal is the right size if you're used to driving it. It feels right now but when I bought it, it felt bothersome. All my other cars had much smaller gas pedal.

Another thing I forgot to put in. With navigation you get two different clocks. This wouldn't be bad if they both agreed on how long a second lasts but no matter what you do, sooner or later they will get out of sync.
awesomez is offline   Reply With Quote