View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 08:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
jruiz370z
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370z 6speed
jruiz370z is on a distinguished road
Question Need opinions???

Ok, so here is the deal! since i've bought my 09 370z which was in March 2011, i have been getting this check engine light that pulls the code for multiple cylinder misfire. but the car runs fine and test that the dealerships ive taken it too say the engine isnt misfiring, but they cant find out why the engine light keeps coming on. i've been back to the dealership for the same issue about 7 times. They have changed my cam shaft sensor, and ECM. The engine light came on again a week later. Now i'm getting frustrated, right before I could take the car back to the dealership, my car wouldn't start one morning, wasn't a dead battery, wasn't the key battery. But i'm getting these two little key light on the cluster. So I had to tow it back to the dealership and now car has been sitting for about a week and a half now, because supposely the part I need is on back order. And nissan corp is involved but the engineer cant come and work on the car until the car can start. I dont know what I should, whether I should try to lemon the car or say something to the dealership or Nissan. I'm basically paying for a car that i'm hardly driving and missing work to take my car to the dealership. HELP!!!!

Last edited by jruiz370z; 01-17-2012 at 09:01 AM.
jruiz370z is offline   Reply With Quote