View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 09:24 PM   #77 (permalink)
Gungrave
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
Gungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwan72 View Post
Offset is crucial if you want to have a flush fitment ie; wheels are closer to the fender. as for our car, the sweet spot starts from +25 up to +10, whereas aggressive fitment is from +10 to -30. keep in mind that positive offset are better if you want to have better brake clearance and daily drivability. negative offset sticks out more and you have to adjust the camber. also you better go with 295 or more for rears for better grip
Gotcha. I'll be looking for as close to stock look as possible honestly. I just don't want any potential issues with the car after changing well anything lol. Having the wheels closer to the fender would be nice, but I'm a little scurred with it getting too close. Plus I for sure don't want the "buggy" look with the wheels somewhat sticking out further from the fender. I'm assuming that keeping a positive offset will make it so that I won't have to change the camber at all right? And would 295's or 305's fit on the rear with no issues with the wheel's? It'd be 20x10.5 on the rear. I'd like to have 305's, but again I just want no issues what so ever lol. I'm a newbie when it comes to this stuff on cars, I'm more of a sportbiker honestly Oh and I looked up the car for wheels on Elementwheels.com and it has it set for 20mm offset on the front and 30mm offset on the rear. Is that good?
Gungrave is offline   Reply With Quote