View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 04:06 AM   #185 (permalink)
Nismo 370z
Base Member

Drives: 2012 GM Nismo 370z
Nismo 370z has a reputation beyond reputeNismo 370z has a reputation beyond reputeNismo 370z has a reputation beyond reputeNismo 370z has a reputation beyond reputeNismo 370z has a reputation beyond reputeNismo 370z has a reputation beyond reputeNismo 370z has a reputation beyond reputeNismo 370z has a reputation beyond reputeNismo 370z has a reputation beyond reputeNismo 370z has a reputation beyond reputeNismo 370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by armensti View Post
good point but look at it this way.

370z chick magnet

evo rice crispy magnet

the 370 looks like an exotic sports coupe where the evo just looks like a box with sharp edges.

im not trying to hurt anyone's feelings but the z hands down is the best looking car out of them both
Compared to what the 370's fugly fangs and butthole??? LMAO!!! Hey Einstien i dont know if u know this but u are driving a Z, not a Ferrari. The 370z is far from what I would call a chick magnet. And honestly if u need a car to get chicks, then really u are pathetic. You cant get them by yourself? Dont have any game their buddy?

Looks is purely subjective and in the eye of the beholder. Besides the Evo may look like a rice crispy magnet but all those front spoilers, wings, hood scoops, and vortex generators are actually functional. You wouldnt call a racecar beautiful would u? No i didnt think so but it would still hand you your *** on a platter on a track. Same thing goes for a Nismo 370z. No one likes the wing and other parts of the car but it still would get better lap times than a normal 370.

You should really watch running your mouth and saying that Evo drivers are lil 17 yr old teens who walk in Vin Diesels shoes or they are rice crispy magnets. All of my friends who have Evo's are really respectful and are down to earth car guys. Hell even random Evo drivers who see me on the streets usually throw a thumbs up or say nice car at the pump.

Last edited by Nismo 370z; 08-13-2009 at 04:14 AM.