View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 07:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigT View Post
Thank you. I'm up north in Hawthorne. I made my purchase at Ramsey Nissan.
Ahh, out by the city. Im on the other side of NJ in Milford. Its south of Phillipsburg, if you know where that is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
I asked once before, but I'm sure it got lost in the furious mix of the previous 10k+ posts, what's the deal with the Koni Yellows. Why is everyone like: ?
I have never personally run them but they are supposed to pretty much be the best. Word is they are magic when paired with some Swifts. They are adjustable too, which is a plus. I look forward to finding out what all the hype is about myself.