View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 06:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
vividracing
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 350Z,370Z,GTR
vividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vividracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrouz View Post
NOS is a brand. Zex is a brand. You can go one or the other. You're going the "Nitrous" route with the Zex brand. Not the "NOS" route. This isn't F&F.

Run wet, not dry.
This. With the price difference between a wet or dry setup being much less than replacing broken parts, the wet system is a much better idea if you plan on really pushing the limits.

As for what else is needed, that depends on how concerned you are with consistency and reliability. If you want the most consistent setup, I'd add a bottle warmer. I'd add a fuel pressure gauge as well as n2o pressure gauge, to keep an eye on things. 1 step colder plugs as someone mentioned. A WOT switch would be nice to have, as well.

It really depends on what exactly you're looking for. I'd take a look at the Nitrous Express kits as well. NOS, ZEX, and Nitrous Express all make great stuff.

Rocky @ Vivid ♦ 480.966.3040 x236 ♦ Rocky@vividracing.com
Email, PM, or call me directly for aggressive The370Z.com member pricing!!!
vividracing is offline   Reply With Quote