View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 01:28 AM   #10 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

- Rear tires with sport package make a lot of road noise

Uh it's a sports car with sticky tires - this is completely normal....

- Huge blind spot on driver side

Yup

- Massive side mirrors to compensate for blind spot but create even more obstruction even for someone who is over 6’ tall

I don't think they look overly big - compare this car to the 240Z. Looks "to scale" in every way....

- It does not have 1 mph cruise control

Never cruise at 1 mph so that's not really an issue ;P

- The speedometer will travel +/- 4mph while cruise control is engaged depending on terrain

maybe +/- 1 mph for myself including up hill, etc. That's on the very rare time I use cruise...

- There is a major city in my state that voice recognition with navigation will not recognize no matter what (if there’s one, there must be more)
- No USB input on the deck, only compact flash card

Don't have Nav but that sucks - good thing the 2010 has addressed this issue.

- Stock exhaust should be a bit louder

Absolutely agree - that's why I upgraded the exhaust in the first week.

- Remote key buttons are huge, plastic, not sufficiently indented and get pushed accidentally in my pocket all the time

Typically not an issue but I have had it do that to me...

- The gas pedal is too big (bus big)

Gas pedal seems reasonable to me.... no desire to change the size....

In conclusion, this car is either so beautiful that people can’t get enough or is so ugly that people can’t look away.[/QUOTE]