View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 01:32 PM   #96 (permalink)
dAvenue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: angry
dAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWS44 View Post
Not sure I follow you on that one...seems like the current Z is right in line with the stickers on the 4 vehicles you mentioned. It might be a hair less expensive, especially compared to the Supra and later RX-7s, but not by a big margin. I graduated high school in 95, so those were the cars I wanted badly in that timeframe. Actually almost bought a 3000GT after I graduated college, but opted for a new Trans Am instead in 99. Was a tough decision at the time!
It's not a dollar for dollar comparison, though. $30K in the '90s would be like $50K in today's money.