View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 10:31 AM   #291 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Had the day off so out the door into the sunny clear but cool weather in the Z!
Took off for a big furniture store to continue shopping for the new couch!

After drove down the B28 to Reutlingen south of Stuttgart to visit a Nissan dealer there called Autohaus Wurst. Great team of folks there and they are also a GT-R dealer and have a great master tech.

Issue I want to resolve is the stereo in my US model tunes FM in odd freq steps(.1, .3, .5 etc) In Europe FM is both even and odd so I cannot hear some of my favorite stations with the US stereo I have.

Wurst tech plugged in a Juke stereo which worked quite well but the steering wheel controls will not synch up. So we scoured the parts system and the base stereo for Europe is identical to mine and will tune accordingly. The catch is the 800-euro price! Will have to think about that! Great to visit a super good dealer and be treated well. My dealer experience in Germany is so far ahead of most US episodes its not funny.

Driving here in particular is fantastic as most imagine. Nurburgring, driving at serious speed on the Autobahn, great country and mountain roads etc. Germany is a car-person heaven let me tell you. Fuel is expensive but you wouldnt know it by the power you see each day.

On that note - I was the only Z on the road wherever I was! The car continues to get amazing attention as there just arent many around. Its fun!

Took some pics of the dealer and the car. One in particular is the Bosch garage that runs over the top of Autobahn 8 going past the airport just East of Stuttgart going towards Munich. It spans over the entire freeway. Great structure and really cooly lit up at night.

The neat Z cabrio pic is the car at the dealer near the GT-R that had its body wrapped in matte dark grey and burgundy top. Nice combo!

Got home and hit my local Aral station for a nice high-tech wash and fuel up with the Aral 102 Super unleaded fuel. As the sign say's 'ALLES SUPER"

Quick vacuum and dry and general detail. Put the machine away! Ready for another great Z day tomorrow!

Enjoy the pics!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 370zcabriowrapped.jpg (76.2 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg Photo456.jpg (348.0 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg Photo463.jpg (222.4 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg Photo464.jpg (249.0 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Photo465.jpg (258.2 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Photo468.jpg (505.6 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by DLSTR; 01-16-2012 at 10:44 AM.