View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 05:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
tower74
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Camaro
tower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixlimited View Post
I never suggested that. I was talking general principles of engine function, and I think you missed that whole point. If you can't control the heat (e.g. 370Z in some conditions), it's a problem. If you can, the more the merrier. Pressure created through combustion is proportional to temperature increase during combustion. It's very simple.
Has anyone who is saying that a twin is superior to a single ever actually seen the STS single setup? As I said early if I can keep my turbo temp down cooler but still produce 50hp less and if anyone has seen a how hot these turbos can get. That can't be good on them.