View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 07:50 AM   #23 (permalink)
DOOMMONKEY777
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 6psd-sport-pkg
DOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond reputeDOOMMONKEY777 has a reputation beyond repute

When i brought my Z all of my friends hate it especially Alex "w/ the 135i N55 engine that can make 475whp, by jusy putting a chip in it (plus few addons like intercooler exhast etc.) He told me that like onehundred Kazzillion times and i kept telling him "its not about the hp its about the car that you like" So a year goes by we finally agreed to swap cars for a week.

I must say 135i is quick, soft, smooth, handles pretty good, but it felt like i was going to brake the shifting knob if i try to shift it like i do on my nissan not that i shift hard or anything it just felt frigile. At the end of the week when we trade back he says ''you know its a nice car for that price.'' Another week goes buy he calls me up talking about buying 240sx and dropping an RB26 in it. Another week goes buy he is talking about getting a 350Z that he found for sale at 7,500k so i tell him why would you waist your money like that? weit till your lease on the bemmer ends and buy your self a 370z then build it. He sad nothing, i think he hates when am right.

In the end I love my car, its great start if you are trying to build an 800whp monster heheehehe.

Last edited by DOOMMONKEY777; 01-15-2012 at 07:54 AM.
DOOMMONKEY777 is offline   Reply With Quote