View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 09:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat
Talking Bose Wiring Diagrams!!

Here you are these are the outputs that go to the speakers. I am working on the signal diagrams now. What you can do with these diagrams is well a lot. You can install a JL clean sweep, tap into the sub wires for a MTX RE-Q for your sub, or use the speaker wire codes to cut them from the bose system and hook up a aftermarket crossover for your new speakers. "makes sure to disconnect the factory one that is in the door or before the wires enter the door" I am still working the rest out so please give me some time. Enjoy! I have not yet figured out what the L stands for what color so bare with me on that note as well.

This is the main harness that comes out of your bose amp. Also from what I have seen the wiring is exactly the same for the bose model with nav

Front Left
#4 L? +
#5 Violet -

Front Right
#8 Orange +
#5 Violet -

Left Tweeter
#6 Light Green +
#7 Green -

Right Tweeter
#27 White +
#37 Blue -

Rear Left
#1 L? +
#10 Purple -

Rear Right
#2 Light Green +
#3 Yellow -

Sub "Also found at the Bose Sub Amp"
#9 Sky Blue +
#14 Violet -

Behind Head unit

#7 L + ACC Power

#9 Red +
#8 White - Illumination

#19 Constant 12 Volt

#16 L + Steering Switch Signal B
#15 Blue - Steering Switch Signal Ground

#24 White +
#30 Blue - Steering Switch Signal A

#20 Green + Streering Wheel Switch Signal A
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/

Last edited by bigaudiofanat; 08-12-2009 at 11:46 PM.
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote