Thread: Spohn's Journal
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 04:04 PM   #371 (permalink)
370ZilverZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '11 BMW Z4
370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
Here's pics from having my intakes and strut bar powder coated in wrinkle red finish. Big thanks to Mike (thepowderpowder.com). I highly recommend him for all your powder coated needs. Great work.

Also I took some time to plati-dip my middle section on my front clip. Really adds great contrast to my car. Going to do my door handles and rear section around the exhaust are next. Also I installed removed the OEM platic grill section and installed some mesh. I really like this look also. Can't wait. Comments welcomed.

I like the grill black out look on the 370Z. I have been looking at ways to obtain the look without CF add-ons. You did a great job and the mesh must help get more cool air to your oil cooler and radiator too.