View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 12:58 PM   #468 (permalink)
tranceformer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z PW 6MT
tranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
Yeah I've just been having one situational problem after another every time I go. I'm probably going to go just one more time in the spring to a private track rental with some of the guys here. Steve is planning to get some DR's for his 5.0 that he said I can use for a couple runs. Hopefully I'll be able to beat my stock street tire time as well. Hoping I get into the 12's again.
It's street tires or nothing for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z eliminator View Post
If you shift at 7200 to 7400 you will go faster, The ECU kills the motor past 7600 rpm.
Z
Mine made power on the dyno up to 8k. I need to make some more passes to see what works.

I found out that my tach is off by ~200 RPM. The tach is +200 RPM from actual. Example: tach reads 7200 RPM, actual is 7000 RPM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98intrigue View Post
Not if the rev limiter is moved higher and the car is tuned to make more power past 7500 rpms.
tranceformer is offline   Reply With Quote