View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 12:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Alstann
Track Member

Drives: 12 PW 370z 6MT Sport
Alstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to all
Default It Has Arrived...

Well, on January 9th, my wait for the 370z has ended. I am the new owner of a 2012 Pearl White Base with Sport and all the misc. options, and straight away, it is absolutely the most incredible car I have ever driven (not a long list, granted, but there are several high performance cars on there). I'm still breaking it in, of course, but it just feels so raw and planted through the corners, gallops on the straights, but is still civilized everywhere else.

I owned a 03 Toyota 4Runner before this, and for two years, I dearly wanted to own a sports car. I was cross-shopping between the Hyundai Genesis, Subaru STi, and the 370z. The cards finally came into my favor, and after saving up, I bought/financed the car I own now. I just fell in love with the sleek curves and the performance, not to mention the more "prestige" I feel it has over the Genesis and the STi.

Anyway, enough ranting. I've already bit the mod bug, and want to buy too many things that would make my bank uncomfortable. All in due time, though.

Here's a pic of my old whip, it wasn't in the best condition, but a nice suv to me.

Alstann is offline   Reply With Quote