View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 11:58 AM   #464 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranceformer View Post
Thanks bro. Just like you, I set one really good time (with minimal mods) and have been struggling to beat it even after installing more mods. It took a few nights of practice to figure out how to consistently get the car off the line quickly with the new gears + tires + alignment.

The car is running good with all the new parts, I just need to utilize the 8k rev limit and shift a bit quicker to get the last few tenths out of this setup. I think on a good day with the proper driving I can get 12.5 @ 110 mph. I'd be happy with that, especially since from the exterior the car looks and almost sounds STOCK.
Yeah I've just been having one situational problem after another every time I go. I'm probably going to go just one more time in the spring to a private track rental with some of the guys here. Steve is planning to get some DR's for his 5.0 that he said I can use for a couple runs. Hopefully I'll be able to beat my stock street tire time as well. Hoping I get into the 12's again.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote