View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 09:55 AM   #1694 (permalink)
BlackZeda
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 19 Audi TT RS
BlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptspeed View Post
What a beautiful gun.
I don't know if it is form or function, but somehow H&K come up with some really cool designs.

There is a bonus with this gun that I didn't think of when I bought it; since it is 9mm a couple of my female friends love shooting it over the larger (in both size and caliber) USPs. One of my friends wanted to buy a .22 pistol because she thought anything larger was too much for her. After shooting the P2000SK she decided to go with 9mm. Not that there is anything wrong with a .22, I just think she has a lot more choices in personal protection ammo with a 9mm.
BlackZeda is offline   Reply With Quote