View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 12:52 AM   #76 (permalink)
JMDOC
Base Member

Drives: 07 350z
JMDOC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxTigers1 View Post
Thats terrible news man! Deer will come at you a lot faster in this thing!! lol But in all seriousness, glad your ok! That could be life threatening. At this point, its whoever can come up w the funds first and has the full commit to buy. I could hold for you if there was a way to commit for sure that you are coming down next weekend. Is selling your accord dependent on if you can get the z or not? Let me know if there is any info you need or closer ups of the z! I will have more close up pictures tomorrow and interior pictures.

Thx for the interest my friend, drive safe!!
My friend owns a dealership up here in MN so monday he will just do a one over and buy it from me, so I am not worried. I was approved for the rest of the funds 2 weeks ago. Basically all I need is the check mon-wendsday and I will come down. Being in your shoes I understand it goes to the first person. I will keep checking to see and if its not by tues next week I'm coming to get it.

Do you have all the records and recites as well? Also is there a garage nearby? As I would be flying my tech down to do a complete diagnostic and inspection before releasing the funds.