View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 12:04 AM   #7154 (permalink)
limaecho
Base Member

Drives: 10 370Z Roadster
limaecho is on a distinguished road

Guys... I posted this in the Australian forums.. but this feedback needs to be posted here too

I think I am in love again with my car...words cannot do justice to the 18" FI Exhaust kit that I have installed in my car. Honestly Tony should be proud of what he creates because as an owner of one of his kits I am proud of it!

Anyone thinking of getting this CBE kit do not have any second thoughts at all...I have just moved from Stillen G3 + ERZ HFC + GTHaus kit >>>>> Stillen G3 + ERZ HFC + 18" Resonated Fast Intentions Kit. No rasp or crackle or any of that noise! Just smooth deep growl!!

Words won't do this kit justice so here are some pics and videos

The fit was perfect with not extra spacers etc needed. Everything lined up the way it should!! And the sound...like I said I am in love with my Z again. GTHaus was a good kit but not a good match for a convertible. Its up for sale now so check out my other thread in Car Parts for Sale section.

Also Kudos to John from Precision Mufflers in Croydon NSW for doing a fantastic job. He is very diligent with his work and certainly did justice to both the kit and the car when fitting it....perfect job!!

370Z - 18" Fast Intentions + ERZ HFC + Stillen G3 - YouTube

Edit: Not sure how to embed Youtube video

Last edited by limaecho; 01-14-2012 at 12:08 AM.