View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 08:55 PM   #1153 (permalink)
tower74
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Camaro
tower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow....took a minute but read this thread. Gotta say at first it seemed like a great idea until the..."well that's not our fault" started. The company I had install my turbo, even though they let my car sit for the 6 weeks I gave them to install the system, realized that had f*cked up and quickly jumped into action to get the system done. They went as far as tell me they would pay for a rental car for my troubles.

The "we have never been busier" sounds more like....please stop telling everybody we're a sh*tty shop...please. I'd go on every web site and spread the problems you have had, no need for anyone else to suffer your same fate.
tower74 is offline   Reply With Quote