View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 08:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee
Thumbs up Agreed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAM@GTM View Post
The Credit belong to Mike@GTM sense he is the one that put this info together.

We appreciate you Complements.

Sam
No prob Sam. I know you guys are top notch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCNISMO View Post
You brought up bad memories why I hated thermodynamic class in engineering school.....I escaped with a B-.....
<off-topic>

Looks like weare in the same boat dude. I Majored in Computer and Electrical Engineering, but we wer required to take courses from the other engineer's programs. Lets just say I squeaked by. Minimum to retain credit in the Engineering courses was a B- @ the time when I attended Morgan State University. Since then I have Switched to UMUC and I take most of my courses online now. There are a few that have to be taken in a classroom though.

</off-topic>
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL