View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 07:40 PM   #122 (permalink)
ChrisUR
Base Member

Drives: 370Z Black Edition
ChrisUR will become famous soon enoughChrisUR will become famous soon enough

no problem, I see your point !

what I will do is test the GTR manifold on my car first for fitment, etc. Then I will dyno my car which has the stock tune on it but already other mods like CAI, catback, NST pulleys and compare before and after installation.

If everything fits and the car runs perfectly with the new manifold I will ask one of my friends who will dyno-tune his car with catback and sport cats next week to stop by and have the GTR manifold installed.

He will then go to the dyno again and measure before re-tune, then re-dyno-tune with the manifold and have another dyno pass.

I hope that is what you are looking for !

Chris

@Chrisw
I apologize for not having at least a ball park figure for you currently but today I don't even have a clue how much the fabrication of the flanges plus welding will cost me, so whatever number I give you now I might regret later.

Plus we have never installed at least the (not build yet) prototype so it is possible that during the installation and testing we discover that additional small parts are needed which I will put in the package to give you a real complete bolt-on solution as good as it can get.

Please bear with me for another couple of days - we are almost there and my plan is that before end of January the final product and installation package is ready to be build with prices and dyno results.