View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 02:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute
Default New member from central Florida :)

Hey guys! Just joined today, and I just bought my Z 3 days ago, so prepare for a lot of noob questions lol. This seems like a pretty good forum, can't wait to get to know you all better!
A little bit aout myself, I'm 29, not new to the sports car world, just the Z world. I have a pretty good working knoweledge of cars in general, but I have seen that there are some things specific to the Z that I don't know anything about yet, so I look forward to learning it all with your help. It will probably be a while before I have any mod money anyway lol. I won't go big anyway, my plans are new wheels, then the big 3 I/h/e, and then maybe a chip and a body kit. Any advice you guys have, pass it this way!!

-Huck
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote