Thread: STS Systems
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 01:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
Cell
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garbage Truck
Cell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackonorange View Post
You can always find failures on the interest of you search them theres people running stock cats with the system an that's what I wanna do if my cats explode then you can say I told you so, until then I will stick with what te manufacturer tells me as well as my vendor. Thanks for the concern
Of course there will always be failure. The real question is at what rate are the failures appearing.

If a product had 95% great reviews and 5% terrible, chances are it is a great product. If a product has 50% great reviews and 50% terrible reviews, it will make you think twice.

I was only trying to show that the cats are a problem when people say they aren't. I am just looking out for the best of others that are running this kit. I mean if you truly want to stick with the cats then by all means stay with it. But just saying "not a problem" is realistically not true because nothing is perfect.
Cell is offline   Reply With Quote