Thread: STS Systems
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 01:24 AM   #848 (permalink)
Jamaica
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Under boost
Jamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Jamaica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cell View Post
Sure it is a competitors kit but it never hurts to ask. Plus it isn't like he is going to GTM to fix or trouble shoot the kit. He would only ask a general question about whether the cats would break or not because of the turbos. Heck he doesn't even have to mention to GTM about an STS kit or not for that question. Also, I only used GTM as an example too. It doesn't have to be GTM.

Seriously though, I still wouldn't run stock cats with this setup. Or you may end up like that plane in the water.
STS makes the kit not anyone else. HAvibg there techs can answer questions about a part being used with there kit is more beneficial then calling stillen and gtm and asking can I run stock cats with STS turbo when they have no part of making the kit
Jamaica is offline   Reply With Quote