View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 04:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
Skeeterbop
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 GM 370 base SP
Skeeterbop is a splendid one to beholdSkeeterbop is a splendid one to beholdSkeeterbop is a splendid one to beholdSkeeterbop is a splendid one to beholdSkeeterbop is a splendid one to beholdSkeeterbop is a splendid one to behold

I personally don't think mine is to loud. At a 75mph cruise the exhaust pretty much blends in with the road noise. Under acceleration it sounds loudest around 4k rpm but nothing that would keep me from doing it again. I'll also take my go pro with me and get video of both my exhaust and his exhaust so people can hear the differences as well as get the decibel level of each. I don't think just the muffler is a huge gain, I saw a dyno somewhere showing they only gained a few horse power over stock. I'll be happy if I make close to the stock dynos I've seen most people posting up. I think 4k feet of elevation is going to kill my power. I think a good comparison will be between my car with the K&N dropins+Post MAF+Muffler delete and my friends car with Stillen G3 intake+Test pipes+Muffler delete