View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 04:05 PM   #23 (permalink)
BGTV8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z M6
BGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond repute

I have a harness bar fitted and have found the jig used to construct it this morning (the engineer who fabricated it has only just return from his summer holiday).

You can see the bar fitted - search for my 201 posts - this post has a series of photo's following the install.

GB EOI: Z34 Coupe Harness bar

I have checked with the engineer and he has 3 bars available (powder-coated in black). I have put my foot on all three, pending confirmation of interested parties on the forum.

I have firm interest in one bar and would like to place the other 2 as well - any further bars can be made to order by PM to me. Price for any new-build bars will have to be established.

The 3 existing bars are US$220 each, plus postage (Air Parcel Post International from Australia to the continental US "should" be around A$100, so max cost will not be more than US$375 delivered to your door. If the postage is more than A$100 then the overall price will rise on a dollar for dollar basis (postage of A$110 says total is $385 and so on)

I am not doing this for profit - merely me helping forum members out - I'm only hoping to cover my costs in sourcing and shipping the bars.

Fitting needs to be arranged by the purchaser - it is not difficult if you know your way around a tool chest, but if the last spanner you used (wrench for you guys in the US) was to assemble LEGO, you may wish to seek assistance from your go-to wrench guy.

Given that the US viewed by us in the antipodes as the land of litigation - it goes without saying that these units are fitted and used at your own risk.

Any interested parties - please PM me.

RB

Last edited by BGTV8; 01-13-2012 at 01:49 AM. Reason: Add updated info re availability and price
BGTV8 is offline   Reply With Quote