Thread: G37 gtm tt
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 03:25 AM   #12 (permalink)
G37sHKS
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 G37S Coupe 7AT
G37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
Really? I know l like the G35 over the 37
cool story bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by theaudir8fan View Post
I know what you mean by being extremely lucky if someone can go through without issues, mind sharing yours?
I didnt really faced any mechanical problem.. it was only installation issue from X garage (in UAE) then I took it to Y garage and fixed the installation issue

now the real issues are that I had waay to much slipping once I installed the TT kit.. and fixing this required increasing the transmission line pressure via uprev. Its good now

I had problem turning the car on when its warm but turns on like stock when its cold.. it got fixed thanks to uprev and my tuner..

there were white smoke every while i release my foot from gas...... some adjustment in ECU and the smoke was gone...

now the only issue left is traction.. i spin all the way till 3rd gear LOL.. once i hit the 4th gear.. oh my! its game over!

Last edited by G37sHKS; 01-12-2012 at 03:57 AM.
G37sHKS is offline   Reply With Quote