Thread: St louis
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 10:11 PM   #1162 (permalink)
dixon cider
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ONE BAD AZZ VERT
dixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by haggomyeggo View Post
Dixon you still flying out of chesterfield airport? My buddy works for the Blues and he is always out there picking up teams or flying out with the team
My company is based in Columbus OH. I rarely fly out of KSUS. I usually airline to one of our airplanes. I would LOVE to fly the Blues if they need a part time guy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonle View Post
I might be interested in that parade thing...let me know more details!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
+1 for parade - I can get at least four more Z's, possibly five
Quote:
Originally Posted by haggomyeggo View Post
Oh yea I might be able to get one other Z plus me
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
what's the date for the parade so I can rally "the crew"?
I sent an email to Cottleville to inquire about the parade. As soon as I find out, I will let you guys know. The more the better!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keb370z View Post
Hello fellow St. Louisans! I'm new here. Got my Z last February.

I see a lot of 350s around but not many 370s. And a lot of the 350s don't give my Z a second glance. I'll pull right up next to them at a light like Heyyy!!! and they're staring straight ahead, paying me no attention. What's with that?

Anyway, Good to be here.
Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by white370j View Post
Yeah I know your home lol.
We all need to get together for a lunch or dinner or something not this weekend tho I'll be in Maryland
Let me know.
dixon cider is offline   Reply With Quote