View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 11:04 AM   #11 (permalink)
TheGreatOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E60 BMW M5
TheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370ZMTL View Post
Thanks Ya I can't wait for the summer to roll around so I can really drive it.. But you won't have to wait till spring to see me driving around, only bad storms will keep me from driving her this winter and we've been really lucky so far. BTW any suggestions on where to go to get mods installed/tuning done here? First car I will be modding (never did anything to my A4 as it was a lease), and wondering where the best place to go would be.
Spark Motoring in Laval....some guys from the Montreal VQ club recommended them, they are awesome. Specialize in modified vechicles...for tuning, there is Johnny Motorsports...I think in spring we are doing a groupbuy with the VQ club on the Uprev Tune
TheGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote