Thread: St louis
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 09:37 AM   #1148 (permalink)
dixon cider
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ONE BAD AZZ VERT
dixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by haggomyeggo View Post
Yeah with the weather in stl the last couple of days I've had the bike out! Can you still ride at all with your hip? How's that doing anyway and how are those awesome dogs of yours?

Dixon that sounds like a real mess. I'm sure something like a drive in that supercharged Z could help a little right
Yeah, it's a HUGE mess, but the Z does help. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by white370j View Post
where are all the STL people at
Der!! I'm home, you should know!! HAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by haggomyeggo View Post
We here. We need a meet but I haven't heard anything lately.

Anyone from the IL side see a white Nismo around. I saw it last Saturday night in Swansea?
Last year, I went to the Cottleville St. Patricks Day Parade (It's a SMALL town near O'Fallon MO) and the Corvette Club was one of the Paraders as well as the Viper Club. Would anyone be interested in maybe trying to get a Z group into the Parade? It could be any year Z. The Parade is only about a Mile and a half long, maybe two and I think it is only around $50 to enter as a group. I could cover and if people want to throw some cash my way to help it would be appreciated but not necessary. Thoughts anyone?
dixon cider is offline   Reply With Quote