View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 09:12 PM   #15 (permalink)
tower74
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Camaro
tower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond repute

Trust what these guys are saying. I took a crash course in FI and paying for it now. Even tho my problems are minor and can be fixed with some ajustments to the tune.
Let's put it this way....I bought the system in June of 2011. It took until August to get the system (had already handed over $10,000 before one thing had been done). Never dealt with the shop, hell never even heard of them.
I had left them my car for 6 weeks to install the system while I was out of town working. Got back in town and not one thing had been done except my dust level had increased on my car.
It took them another 2 weeks to install the system because I was calling every single day. I dropped almost $12,000 on the system without doing major research, big mistake on my part.
Don't get me wrong I love the system but being the first AT7 STS turbo wasn't worth all the headaches. I now have to spend more money to buy a remote oil filter because the intake pipe is blocking it...joy.
I know a lot more from reading all the complaints and knowledge from the members on this forum. Most guys will answer your questions with little bs or sh*t talking because you want to learn. These guys are more than willing to share the info and glad to help you out.
Read, read, read.....but most all research.
tower74 is offline   Reply With Quote