Thread: Tampa Car Meets
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 08:41 PM   #32 (permalink)
ssqpolo
Track Member

Drives: '12 Black Nismo
ssqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond repute

what's up everyone?! sorry it has been a while since i have posted my events here...but they are going strong! consistently 100+ attendees and growing meet by meet. It's always great to see a group of fellow forum members meet up together!

anyway, here are the details for the next meet!

Date: January 14, 2012
Time: 7:30 pm
Location: Lutz Performance Automotive (6333 N. Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33614)

Details:
We know you missed the meets! We gave you guys a nice little break for the holidays, but we are back in full force - ready to take on 2012! We just launched our website/forum and we are so excited to reveal the next "big thing" in the upcoming months.

Make sure to register on our forum: Tampa Car Meets

Our first satellite meet of the year will be taking place at Lutz Performance, and it is on the same day as their 2012 Kickoff show.

Here is the link to their show: http://www.facebook....26081244172717/

Our meet will take place AFTER the show, so it is 100% FREE as always. If you want to get into the Lutz Performance show for a chance to win some trophies, show up at 1:00 PM and register your car for $5.00.

The TCM event begins at 7:30 PM (and is FREE as always). It will go on until around midnight.

Don't forget to go to Tampa Car Meets to stay up to date with all of our events, and to experience the great community that we are hoping to create for you guys.

See you on the 14th!

if you have any questions, please email me at ssq.tcm@gmail.com
ssqpolo is offline   Reply With Quote