View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 06:09 PM   #33 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
LoL Yeah, it was fun, but I wouldn't recommend it to the masses.

I've heard reviews from people who had the HKS and switched to the KW's that LOVE the KW's, but again each review is based on that persons likes/dislikes... But when I got mine, I really couldn't pass up the deal I got. So that swayed me a bit, but I've been happy with them ever since.
Chris,
I saw you mentioned goingwith some all seasons next. I would highly recommend keeping UHP summers on and simply picking up a set of cheap wheels and putting some true winter tires on for the few months you'll need them. I'm afraid that after being used ot PSS's, you're going to be very frustrated at the "crappiness" of any of the all seasons.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote