View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 04:01 PM   #429 (permalink)
BlackZeda
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 19 Audi TT RS
BlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZPirate View Post
Thanks! G2s look really nice on a 370Z too. Be sure you know whether the set you are looking at has a lip or not. The 19" G2s come both ways. The 18" and 20" G2s only come without a lip. In other words flush on the edges. Personally I think the G2s with a lip look smaller. I also have a set of Formula Silver G2s that I had on my 370Z and that I have used on my 350Z some. They have much more of a lip, especially in back. However, to me they appear smaller than my black G2s that don't have a lip.
Does the lip have a functional purpose or is it just for appearance? Thanks for including the pic of the 370z with the G2s...that definitely sealed the deal for me. Very nice!
BlackZeda is offline   Reply With Quote