View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 02:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

I've had my complete set of TMPS replaced twice and it still doesn't work. I had them synced at the shop, and synced by a dealer. 5 minutes down the road, blinks then solid.

The only reasonable answer I've gotten is the difference between aftermarket sensors and the OEM sensors for your particular year model. Something about the codings being just different enough in the signals that your TPMS doesn't pick up the signal of others that makes it do that.

My only thought is Id have to order a set of 2010 OEM Sensors and try that, if they work with aftermarket wheels...

Other then that, I don't understand why the battery would have anything to do with it?

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote