View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 10:31 AM   #10 (permalink)
vividracing
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 350Z,370Z,GTR
vividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vividracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
You can also PM VividRacing as they are a main supplier and seem to have a lot of info.
Thanks for the assist!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edconline View Post
I have a Status racing ring GT seat (Carbon fiber shell, leather, with alacantra cushions) that I bought off of a member on here. I installed it and tested it out for a week in the summer while I was home on leave.
No track time with it yet, just some aggressive driving.

[...]
Thanks for the review!

Status Racing has a history in military equipment and has been creating gorgeous seats for nearly a decade. We try to keep a bunch of seats and harnesses in stock. We've done a couple of videos to help you decide if you'll fit in them, if you're not sure. One thing that Status does, which nobody else allows, is custom configurable seats. Want ostrich skin? No problem. Smurf blue with purple logos? Sure. Kevlar back, with saddle leather sides and black cloth inserts? You got it. Check the Status Icon Seat Configurator out here. If you're looking for an FIA certified seat, we do offer the Ring which meets FIA requirements.

In terms of daily driving with a bucket seat, it comes down to preference but the Status seats don't have crazy aggressive side bolsters so they're pretty easy to get in and out of, while still holding you very well.

If you guys have any questions, let me know. For now, I'll leave you with these:

Click the image to be taken to the original blog post if applicable.

Gargamel is not gonna like this status seat setup!

370Z Project X

Ring GT and SPA in Porsche 997TT

Ksport model in the Vivid Racing Porsche 997TT at SEMA 2011. Our car was in the Ksport booth.

Independent review by Square Spokes blog

Fresh from the Oven – Carbon Ring with Alcantara Diamond Stitch

The Fine Details – Leather, Carbon, Harness Installed

Phil stitching up a set of Status Racing Hockenheim seats at the Monroe, WA facility. Status Racing seats are made right here in the USA!

Rocky @ Vivid ♦ 480.966.3040 x236 ♦ Rocky@vividracing.com
Email, PM, or call me directly for aggressive The370Z.com member pricing!!!

Last edited by vividracing; 01-10-2012 at 10:39 AM.
vividracing is offline   Reply With Quote