View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 09:09 AM   #12 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
Very nice! Sick detail job!

All it needs now is for you to get that 1-2" section of curb-rash fixed on the left front rim
Thanks import. Oh you mean on the front left tire??? I have no curb rash on the rim, I better not lol... or I'd go berserk. It's a new tire sticker (only have 700 miles on her, had her for 2 months) that won't come off. I have to do a better job peeling/scrubbing the darn thing. Just been lazy... I should have photo'd it out of there. You have good EYES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL 4Motion View Post
nice ride. Man, that color is sweet.
Thanks sir. Yeah the color is what made me get a 2012 over a 2013. Kona Blue metallic is where it's at... blue, purple, black, gray, depending on lighting for 2013, it's just deep impact blue, which is metallic blue only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldie View Post
Amazing job! Can you elaborate on what these are?
White CCS - Menz PF
Gray CCS - Menz SF
Red CCS - CG Blacklight
Fuzion - 3 coats
Souveran - 1 coat
Hi baldie... sure thing. I used a Porter Cable and Flex Dual Action buffer, then a Closed Celluar Structure Foam pad (white, gray, red). For the polishing liquid, I used Menzerna Power Finish and Super Finish. Then for my glaze, I used Chemical Guys Blacklight (AWESOME stuff). Then I applied Wolfgang Fuzion (GREAT STUFF, it's a sealant/carnauba wax hybrid) and Pinnacle Souveran (ALSO GREAT STUFF, carnauba beauty wax).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waizzz View Post
Great shots, and nice 5.0!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple's View Post
Great looking Mustang!
Thanks waizz and triples!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dimer View Post
Beautiful detailing and nice car. What are your current mods (if any) and plans for it?
Thank you much! The mods are:

FRPP SVT Mufflers (from GT500 Shelby)
GT500 exhaust installed, barely 24 hrs of ownership - The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

FRPP K springs (1.5" drop, aligned, -0.8 camber on fronts)
FRPP K springs installed... thoughts/impressions - The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

BMR Adj Panhard Bar (re-centers rear axle after drop, also stiffer than stock)
BMR panhard bar installed...thoughts/impressions - The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

MGW shifter assembly (entire linkeage changed... like a wayyyy better short shifter, it's beefy)
MGW Shifter installed - thoughts/impressions - The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

MRT Hood struts (no more prop rods... thank goodness)
MRT Hood Struts installed (pics) - thoughts/impressions - The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The rest are cosmetic (GT500 mud flaps, Lloyds 5.0 mats, 5.0 valve stem caps) etc...
GT500 Splash Guards / Mud Flaps Installed - The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

Rest of the plans?
FRPP Procal Tuner (60lbft more at 1500rpm, better throttle response, elmination of 1-4 skip shift (stupid fuel economy))
Drop in K&N
GT500 rear spoiler
long term....... Ford Whipple Supercharger, targeting 550whp, WITH WARRANTY

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Looks good man
Thanks Steve!!! I need to get on premium here. How do I do that.
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra
FromG2Z is offline   Reply With Quote