View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 01:02 AM   #15 (permalink)
Rooster89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: fast
Rooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond repute

so just opened up my first bottle of new glarus apple ale and before i even tasted it, the aromas made want to crawl into the bottle and live there! will update!

brown ale made with Cortland, Jonathan, and Macintosh apples!

served lightly chilled. definitely a niche beer. but great for what it is.

And slicks, Mass. has a beer scene to rival mich. and wisc. Not only that but that pretty things is brewed by woman yes? I'm not sexist, but in ancient times, beer was brewed by women. And I feel they still tend to do it better than men. Don't know why, but I believe female brewers tend to be better. The new glarus brewery that I rave about is run by a woman. Funny thing.

The problem is we have all these beer laws that make the best beers only able to sold in same region as their brewed. like coors in smokey and the bandit and yuengling. Its a shame too, cuz Americans do beer better than the Germans! Thats right I said it!
Originally Posted by Shadoquad View Post
Rooster is a lot like Socrates, except with far more b*tches, far less manservants, and a powdery white mustache.

Last edited by Rooster89; 01-10-2012 at 01:34 AM.
Rooster89 is offline   Reply With Quote