View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 07:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Baer383
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: My foot up your azz
Baer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axio View Post
Hi guys, I installed a set of BC ER coilovers last night. I understand how to change the height with the coilovers on the car for the rear springs. However, how do I change the height for the front coilovers with the coilovers still on board the car? The external reservoir seems to be in the way. Do I have to remove the unit completely? Or can I unbolt the three nuts up top, lower the suspension enough, leaving everything else bolted on, and rotate the section of the coilover with the brake-line brackets and adjust the height that way?

Also, my fronts seem to have lowered about 1.25". Is this safe enough to not need a camber kit, or is the only way to tell really just to get an alignment done?
I have the same coilovers
Adjusting the front is easy just jack up the car remove wheel then loosen the outermost allen key on the reservoir then loosen the the gold nut on the bottom of the strut (with the spanner wrench)then take the spanner wrench to tighten/loosen the strut at the top.Note don't unlock the two gold nuts on top turn them as a pair.

754 rwhp 747 rwtq
Baer383 is offline   Reply With Quote