View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 07:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
BigT
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 98 2g DSM
BigT is on a distinguished road
Default New Owner. sort of....

Well, I just got home from my local Nissan dealership and am proud to announce that I will be the owner of a brand new 2011 Z. I signed the paperwork, but am awaiting delivery. They had none in stock at the time and I am very specific with my color choice. (silver first, then white) So, I'm not sure which one I'll get just yet, but it will be a brand new 2011 with sport package.

A little about myself..... This is actually going to be quite an interesting journey for me as I am a long time and diehard Mitsu fan. I've owned 2 2g DSM's; one being my very first car when I was 17 and the other had a built motor with a big turbo. I've also had/have both the Evo X and Evo 8. I'm currently in the 8 and am trading it in. Other past cars include an E90 3 series BMW, Suzuki SX4 crossover, oldschool carbed 84 prelude, and an 87 turbo T-top 300ZX. I have been around the block when it comes to owning cars and am hoping that this 370z purchase will be the last car I buy for a while.

My current Evo 8 is right around 400whp. It runs high 11's on pumpgas and actually has been pretty reliable thus far. The Evo X was by far the best and most fun all-around car I've owned. It ran low 12's trapping 112~113 on the stock turbo and pump but also handled fantastic and still retained most of its comfort. I almost wish I never got rid of it. I contemplated getting another one, but that would contradict the whole reason of why I'm buying a Z. Plus, the interior is cheaply designed and mitsu dealers are ran by ********.

I absolutely need to get away from Mitsu and modding/racing in general. I spend wayyy too much time and money and am finally feeling like its time to "grow up". Priorities are changing and I need to buy a house. Driving an uncomfortable, modded car to work or out on a date isn't as enjoyable as it used to be either. The Z will stay stock for as long as possible. I have no intentions of voiding the warranty or getting in trouble. I am a man and will always have an itch for modding/racing, but the Z is a great car and I will enjoy it for what it is. (a daily driver)

Sorry for the elongated first post, just wanted to introduce myself. (Can you tell i'm excited? lol)

-Talha S.

Last edited by BigT; 01-09-2012 at 07:45 PM.
BigT is offline   Reply With Quote