View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 12:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
rednek01
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Mustang GT
rednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
I was just thinking about this today and whether or not I should post it here to see if anyone else felt it. +1 rep for reading my mind.

As far as I know, this is normal. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't. It all depends on how you roll out of the clutch and how much throttle you have applied. My Mustang GT didn't do it with stock 3.27 gears, but when I swapped them out for 4.10s it did buck a bit at times.
Man 4.10's are tempting me so bad!

I think the issue is low end torque there isnt enough for the 3.31 gear in the back of yalls cars or mine for that matter and so the engine is somewhat stalling a bit or struggling. also I think the throttle by wire in both of our cars has a hard time staying smooth at the low low RPM levels.

Nice parallel between our cars tho kind of interesting