View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 12:11 PM   #36 (permalink)
370ZMTL
Base Member

Drives: 2012 370z GM 7AT
370ZMTL is on a distinguished road

I was in the same boat as you. Started looking at the Evo X MR in early august to replace my AWD A4. It wasn't until September (after looking at the STI, 5.0 GT among others) that I decided to go look at the 370z and after test drive + price (and that fact that family friend owns the nissan dealership), I decided going for the 370z (as they had exactly what I wanted at another dealership). However, they called me two days later and told me that one was sold so they had to place a new order which would only come in late december. Long story short, a week before the car was suppose to come in I had buyers remorse (thought I should of gone for the Evo X), but once the car came in and I really got to drove it, while also noticing all the heads that would turn as I drove by, I knew I was happy with my decision. I even had a guy in an Evo X park next to me when the whole parking lot was free (I parked at the end of the parking lot), just so he can take a look at my car. He did the whole walk around and all I could do was laugh. Anyways, I don't think you can go wrong either way, but I know every time I walk to my car, it makes me smile as I can't wait to start her up
370ZMTL is offline   Reply With Quote