View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 09:26 AM   #12 (permalink)
RiCharlie
Track Member

Drives: 370 Touring Spt A/t
RiCharlie is just really niceRiCharlie is just really niceRiCharlie is just really niceRiCharlie is just really niceRiCharlie is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
I paid about 25 shipped for mine through Amazon.

What Sims are you talking about? Regular flight sims or the rc Sims? I have been flying with FSX for years... but haven't used any RC Sims. I want to try one though.
Well i am still waiting for mine to arrive..
I was reading about various sim programs to teach you how to fly while avoiding the risk of damage to your copter or plane..
I found one at
Phoenix model flight simulation :: Demo

The good and the bad of it is this.. its a great way to learn, so they say but i found out that my system will not support the graphics needed to run it..,i found out that by downloading and testing the program...So now I need a new graphics card or most likely an entirely new computer..So I am going to pass for a while..I figure the small one I am getting will be fine and unlikely to get damaged and if I really want to go bigger I will get the card and the sim and then the copter...I saw two that I liked...one was a pair with lasers to battle each other and the other was one with a camera inside..
But i am just starting and so its the small ones first..
RiCharlie is offline   Reply With Quote