View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 09:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rooster89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: fast
Rooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Beer and other drink thread!

So All you hopsheads from the foodie thread come on down! The delicious and nutritious heavenly brews! The homebrewer, (whose yeast always seems to die), the localist micro, the German supremacy drinker, the good, the old, the light and the bold! Even the wine and scotch guys are encouraged to stop by (I am also a scotch guy).

BEER! The third most consumed beverage in the world! (after tea and water)

According the Brewers ***. there are over 125 recognized styles of beer. and not all of them are good.

I will start off by saying that typically I prefer a top fermented beer. Such as ales.

And we all have heard Grandpa's rule of beer, "If you can see through it, don't do it!"

Discuss the 8th through infinitith wonder of the world, BEER!

and wine, scotch, mead....-okay alcohol.....but mostly beer......
Originally Posted by Shadoquad View Post
Rooster is a lot like Socrates, except with far more b*tches, far less manservants, and a powdery white mustache.
Rooster89 is offline   Reply With Quote